Friday, February 20, 2015

Copycat Kind Trail Mix

 Ever try a Kind bar? Well, this homemade trail mix is like a Kind bars twin sister. Can I just say this stuff has a serious YUM factor and it is so easy to make.

If you want to give it a whirl visit My Whole Food Life ~  to find the recipe for Blueberry Cashew Vanilla Trail Mix. A healthy snack for on the go. I used dried cherries, unsweetened  dry coconut flakes and chia seeds in mine .

I think I just found my go to snack. =) I'm in love! Who can resist the flavor of toasted cashews. Not me for sure!
Blessings,
Valerie
 

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful new place, my friend :) I am happy to be following by email and I look forward to visiting you often. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sweet Stephanie,
      I am so happy that you dropped in for a visit. Thank you for the follow. Blogging is always much more fun with friends. =)
      Blessings,
      Valerie

      Delete