Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Sparkly Shoe Kind Of Day

Ever feel like you woke up with your shoes on the wrong feet? That the minute your feet hit the floor, you want to just crawl back under the covers? Today has been one of those days. I'm so thankful for my little one who makes me smile each day. 

Every day when she gets dressed she says "Let me see." This is her way of saying "Let me choose."  In the picture above she chose some pretty, pink, sparkly, Hello Kitty tennis shoes. The only problem is they are about 4 sizes too large and she put them on the wrong feet. These were a gift to her from her older cousin; we promptly threw them in her "Dress up bin." She also chose a cozy pair of pink jogging pants also WAY too big. Nothing like comfy clothes to get the day going just right. 

On days like today when every thing seemed to go awry, I wish I were still at the age where a gray day could be cured with sparkly shoes. =) Well...maybe they do still put a smile on my face...especially if they are the right size. Maybe it is time to go shoe shopping. ;)

Blessings,
Valerie

4 comments:

  1. Valerie, your new blog is so pretty! Those little feet are enough to cheer anybody up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Henny Penny,
      Thank you so much! I really appreciate you visiting with me here. It's true tiny feet are an instant 'cheerer upper.' =) Blessings, Valerie

      Delete
  2. Oh the smile from a little one can make any day, Sparkle !
    So Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sweet Sylvia,
      Thank you so much for visiting with me here. Your kind comment made me smile. Blessings, Valerie

      Delete